- Any property in California not owner occupied
- Land with or without structures
- 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Trust Deeds
- No money down loans*
- Substantial equity is important*
- Credit is unimportant
We do not use banks or conventional sources for our loans. All V.I.P. loans are funded
by our company or the use of private party funds. This allows same day quotes and,
when necessary the FASTEST funding in the industry. For specific examples of FAST
funding look at "What our clients say".
Some examples of horse property/ranch loans:
- Boarding/Training facility in Temecula - No money down*.
- Horse property in Bakersfield - No money down*.
- Lake View Terrace boarding stable - $780,000.00
(funded and closed in ONE WEEK)
- Horse racing track and rodeo facility, Hesperia.
- Somis breeding facility
- Guinda, 21 + acres of bare land for rodeo arena- V.I.P. purchased seller carry-back
note and Trust Deed.
- Guinda breeding farm (across the street)
- Chowchilla 123 acres - Livestock facility
- Tehachapi 10 acre horse ranch
- Rental/Boarding stable (loan to corporation) Topanga, Los Angeles
We can go on and on but the above "short list" give you an example of our experience with property that most lenders shy away
from. We understand rock foundations, county "notices" no nearby facilities, etc. Substantial equity is all we care about
If your credit is excellent, your property is pristine, your existing lender specializes in ranch property, AND you can handle
the last minute shock of a smaller loan, higher interest rate or loan rejection, a private party lender is probably not your perfect loan.
If on the other hand you absolutely need to close by a specific date or are tired of being turned down by other lenders, give us a call
for V.I.P SERVICE.